Welcome to Princes Risborough School
At Princes Risborough we emphasise ‘learning’ as the core function of the school and believe that everyone involved with the school should model its importance. We also believe that students learn best when they are excited and involved with their subject, hence the school motto “Enjoy and Achieve”.
- 'The facilities are outstanding and the teachers create a great atmosphere'
- 'The teachers really care about pushing you to aspire and helping you reach your goals for life after Sixth Form'
- 'You have the chance to be involved in many areas of school leadership'
- 'PRS is an excellent school. My daughter loves it here; her results and achievements speak for themselves'
- 'We have enjoyed working with Princes Risborough School - we are delighted to be involved with the school and to play a part in the success of this new Community Sports Centre (CSC)'
Bucks New University
- 'My son is very happy at Princes Risborough School. The transition from Year 6 to Year 7 was dealt with extremely well and he soon settled into his new routine.'
- 'Since starting at PRS our son has become more confident and his attitude to learning is very positive. The teachers seem to make learning enjoyable which is generating great results for him' Parent
"Some Year 7 and Year 8 pupils are taught several subjects together in an ‘alternative curriculum pathway’. Strong teaching, good relationships and probing questions ensure that these pupils make good progress. They are well supported to make rapid gains in their reading and spelling ages."view full report
sixth form Successful learners, confident
Believing absolutely in the school motto of ‘Enjoy and Achieve’ we have combined a wide range of academic subjects with a significant extracurricular offering.
The typical Risborough Sixth Form student is a successful learner with high aspirations, often aiming for a place at university, who has grown in confidence as an individual and has become a responsible citizen, able to contribute fully to the school community. Our Sixth Form students embody all the values we embrace as a school from day one and are significant role models for our younger students whilst, at the same time, being ready to embrace the challenges of modern life.
sports centre Successful learners, confident
The PRS Community Sports Centre (CSC) is a new multi-functional sports complex that consists of a Sports Hall, Dance Studio, four changing rooms, a Terrace Cafe and viewing area.
The CSC is also available for our wider 'Community' and is open for private hire in the evening, at weekends and during school holidays.
To find out more or to book your space, please click on the relevant links below.
At PRS we try to 'educate' our youngsters, encouraging them to use and exploit the fantastic resources of the internet but to also be aware of the potential dangers and pitfalls. To help in this aim, the school provides learning opportunities about cyber bullying/cyber safety in a series of lessons and assemblies. All year groups have received this information.