'Enjoy and Achieve'
How we can work together to fulfil our aims
- To enable all students to enjoy learning and build the foundations of their openness to life-long learning and encourage them to achieve their full potential
- To develop the skills of respect, care, courtesy and consideration in all students
- To help students develop academically, socially, morally, and spiritually to become effective citizens of the 21st century
- To encourage all adults to work in partnership to enable students to enjoy learning, attain academic success and be socially, morally and spiritually aware
- To ensure that all staff model the concept of life-long learning and continual professional development
- To promote personal well-being with open and transparent policies and procedures which encourage a sense of belonging and ownership
- To continue to develop positive partnerships with all parents/carers to work together to facilitate students' enjoyment of learning, academic success and social, moral and spiritual development
- To involve parents in the development of the school ensuring their needs, expertise and aspirations are incorporated in the school ethos
- To ensure clear and direct lines of communication between parents, staff and students in order to benefit the student
- To continue to develop positive partnerships with community and business groups and individuals to work together to enable students' enjoyment of learning, academic success and social, moral and spiritual development
- To involve the community and businesses, where appropriate, in the development of the school ensuring their expertise and aspirations are incorporated in the school ethos
- To profit from community and business links to enhance enterprise, work-related learning and work experience opportunities for our students
- To work as part of the school community to create robust systems and structures which facilitate students' enjoyment of learning, academic success, social, moral and spiritual development where 'Every Child Matters'
- To monitor, review, and evaluate the school's progress and, in the light of this, to direct improvement
- To set challenging targets for the school.