We are located in the beautiful Chiltern Hills and offer a rich, positive and supportive learning environment with outstanding continuing professional development and career opportunities. We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our school.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and talented team of practitioners
- a strong commitment to your own professional development
We would like you:
- to be a good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
- to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
- to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
- to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
- be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
Princes Risborough School operates rigorous ‘safer recruitment’ practices, and the successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Princes Risborough School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting equality and social inclusion. We operate a policy where our aim is to ensure that unlawful or otherwise unjustifiable discrimination do not take place in recruitment.
No Current Teaching Vacancies
No Current Non-Teaching Vacancies
Looking to train to teach in 2020-21? We offer training places with the Astra SCITT, a local Ofsted-outstanding school-centred teacher training provider. Click here for more information.