ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children. Your initial username and password can be obtained from the school.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date. Be assured that ParentPay offers the highest security and no card details are stored on the system or are accessible by the School or ParentPay. Once you’ve activated your account you can make online payments straight away. Under normal circumstances, payments made through ParentPay are credited to your child’s cashless catering account within minutes.
Getting Started with ParentPay
- Log on to http://www.parentpay.com/
- Enter your username and password (as previously issued to you)
- Go to ‘information’ and change your username and password to something that you can easily remember
- Register your email address on the ‘information’ page so we can send you receipts and reminders
- Select which item(s) you wish to pay for and follow the simple online instructions.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school dinners or trips
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- E-mails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Ensures that payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payment
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises