The Department for Education has commissioned the NSPCC to launch a new helpline called Report Abuse in Education.
The helpline will provide support to:
- children and young people who want to share current and non-recent experiences of sexual abuse and harassment
- children and young people who want to talk about being involved in or witnessing any incidents
- anyone who works or volunteers in a school setting and needs support and guidance
- adults who have experienced non-recent abuse
- parents and carers who are concerned about their own child or other children.
Young people and adults can contact Report Abuse in Education on 0800 136 663 or email email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN
CONCERN? CLICK HERE
Student Well-Being Support Over Weekends and Breaks
Please see our Mental Health section page on our website that has useful links and resources
If you have any concerns about your own or someone else’s welfare or safety, you must report it. It is better to tell someone, rather than failing to tell anyone and you or the person you are worried about possibly being exposed to further risk of harm.
Please email Childprotection@prsbucks.com