The Department for Education has commissioned the NSPCC to launch a new helpline called Report Abuse in Education.
The helpline will provide support to:
- children and young people who want to share current and non-recent experiences of sexual abuse and harassment
- children and young people who want to talk about being involved in or witnessing any incidents
- anyone who works or volunteers in a school setting and needs support and guidance
- adults who have experienced non-recent abuse
- parents and carers who are concerned about their own child or other children.
Young people and adults can contact Report Abuse in Education on 0800 136 663 or email email@example.com